Dominique Medici Art Academy: Year 1, Month 1by admin |
Dominique Medici Art Academy: Year 1, Month 1
In Days 1-6 of Dominique Medici Art Academy we learned about gesture, seeing relationships in simple forms, big shapes, use of verticals and horizontals and triangulation.
In this weekend workshop we will put all these ideas together to draw our first still life. During the 7 hr. workshop we will cover the following.
- We will do a walkthrough of a good studio set up.
- Talk about easel set up and lighting.
- Talk about composing a still life and looking at different textures and shapes.
- Talk about materials and general best practices.
- You can choose to work from reference that Dominique provides or you can set up your own still life.
- View Materials List (Click Here).